Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kwamani's Flat Stanley

Hi Class,

I was so excited to receive Kwamani’s Flat Stanley!  He’s having a great time with my family and went several places with us this past weekend.  The pictures are attached and below is a description of them.  Unfortunately, I was having issues with my camera yesterday and none of the pictures came out (the SD card wasn’t functioning properly and didn’t save any of the pictures).    His Sunday adventures included going to church, the flower gardens at a nearby metro-park,  for a ride on the bike trail and out for pizza.  We’ll make up for the lack of pics from yesterday during this week and next weekend. 

·         Stanley bowling with his new friends Matt, Noah (my son) and Josh.
·         After bowling Stanley took a break to feed some birds.
·         Stanley crashed a Sweet Sixteen party and enjoyed the photo booth that was there!
·         Stanley came to work with me today and took over the office.


Thanks for letting us host him!  Will send you more pictures soon!

Sandy

birds

feeding the birds

bowling with friends


bowling


Stanley at work

in the boss's chair

No comments:

Post a Comment